Availability & Delivery
- Products are normally shipped within 5 working days (after payments are received by us)
- We will always send you an email after your order, in which we confirm the order, and inform you about the delivery time and shipment.
- Some items have a longer delivery time, because of limited stock for all sizes etc. This is stated at the relevant items.
- Items will only be shipped after receiving of the payment.
- If you need your ordered item before a specific date, for example a birthday, please let us know and we’ll do our best to deliver the item on time.
- Please note that bank transfers from foreign countries to The Netherlands may take some days to process, and therefore you should take this into account if you want to receive an item before a certain date.
Shipping costs & Tracking
- Shipping within the Netherlands: €2,00 for the Metriq Brooches and other jewellery will be delivered in a track&trace package for the amount of €5,00
- Shipping within other countries in Europe: €5,00 for the Metriq Brooches and other jewellery will be delivered in a track&trace package for the amount of €8
- Shipping to other countries outside EU: €10,00 for the Metriq Brooches and other jewellery will be delivered in a track&trace package for the amount of €18,00
- Shipments with costs of €5 and more can be tracked via PostNL or InternationalParcelTracking.com
- Shipment from €300 are free of shipping costs
- The payment methodes you can choose form in our webshop are: iDeal / MisterCash / Sofort Banking / PayPal / Creditcard via PayPal / Banktransfer
- Please note that bank transfers from foreign countries to The Netherlands may take some days to process
- All payment methodes are secured and safe to use
- If you are not satisfied with the item ordered, please state this within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- After 48 hours returns are only excepted in case of damage from shipments, but also state this within 3 days.
- Damage from shipping needs to be proven by photographs and Danielle Vroemen does not have to except all reports and does not ensure you get your money back. If there is no evidence of damage due to shipping Danielle Vroemen will not compensate the order amount.
- If you return items ordered, you have to pay for the shippingcosts yourself, Danielle Vroemen does not compensate shippingcosts, even when you return one part of a order.
- Please take care of choosing the right sizes.
Product Care & Service
Each piece of Danielle Vroemen Jewellery is hand-crafted and requires delicate handling. Please follow our recommended care to extend the life of the jewellery so you can enjoy wearing your piece for a very long time.
After each wear, store your silver jewellery in a jewelry box, to prevent silver from oxidizing.
If the silver has oxidized, you can clean the silver with a jewel- or silver cloth, or treat the silver with a silver polishing product.
On brass items staining may occur after a while. This can be cleaned by warm water and soap, or by copper polish.
Stainless Steel items can be cleaned by a normal cloth, although stainless steel does not require much care.
Scratches in silver from wearing jewelry will not be compensated by Danielle Vroemen, but can be repaired for an amount of €10, shippingcosts are for the costumer.