Measure ring sizes:
When ordering a ring in our webstore, it’s important to know your ring size. There are 2 ways to determine your ring size:
1) Measure the inside diameter of a well-fitting ring in millimeter, by using a ruler or caliper.
The millimeters correspond with the ring size. Generally ring sizes come between 16 – 20 (mm).
2) Measure the circumference of your finger. To measure your finger, you can use a tape-measure, or a piece of paper that’s about 1cm wide. Measure the circumference of your finger in millimeter. This measurement corresponds to the size of the ring. Generally ring sizes come between 50 – 59 (mm).
– Always measure your finger at the end of the day. Do not measure your finger when it is hot or cold.
– Remember that the two hands differ slightly in size; a ring worn on a finger of the left hand will not be a perfect fit for the same finger on the right hand.
– Make sure that the chosen size leaves enough room for the ring to pass easily along the knuckle too.
– If you are hesitating between two sizes, choose the larger size.
– Please note that the style of the ring will also affect the choice of size: when you buy a large/wider ring please choose one or a half size bigger because wider rings should be worn more loosely than a smaller model.
|EUROPEAN RING SIZES||USA RING SIZES|
|Ringsize||Diameter||Diameter||Circumference||Ring Size||Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)|
Measure bracelet sizes:
To determine your bracelet size you measure the circumference of your wrist (under the bone). You can do so by using a tape-measure or a long small piece of paper of 1cm wide. The size of the bracelet is your circumference + 1cm / 1,5cm. You need some extra space to comfortably wear the bracelet.
The average sizes for bracelets are:
XXS = 16cm
XS = 17cm
S = 18cm
M = 19cm
L = 20cm
XL = 21cm
Please be aware that some styles of bracelets require a larger size, this is stated at the product.
More importantly; keep in mind your own comfort. Some people like bracelets to fit more tight, and others are more comfortable wearing bracelets a bit looser.
Length of necklaces:
Necklaces come in different lengths. At all necklaces the standard length is stated, but it’s always possible to order a different length. Here you have an image of all lengths, so you can determine your perfect length.